Interjet Air, as known in their name, they are the only airline in Western which use Superjet aircrafts. This company was created on 1st December 2005 and start operation at the same year. At the first
Interjet Air, as known in their name, they are the only airline in Western which use Superjet aircrafts. This company was created on 1st December 2005 and start operation at the same year. At the first time they operated, they used one Airbus A320 which previously owned by by Volare Airlines. This airline finally bought other 25 Airbus A320 to replaced their second-hand aircrafts. The other 10 aircrafts also empowered their journey on January 2010.
The demise of Aero California in Mexico city allowed Interjet to take over the vacant slots and created new routes. In August 2008, they have some routes to Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico city. Finally, In July 2011, Interjet Air airlines made their initial flight from Benito Juarez International Airport to America such uas to LaAurora International Airport in Guatemala City. Another US flight begin on 23 February 2012 to Miami International Airport from the same airport. This flight used Airbus A320-200.
On June 2012, they started their second flights to another destination in America on San Jose de Costa Rica from Benito Juarez International Airport. At the same year, they also landed their Airbus to John F.Kenedy International Airport, New York. A few months later, they started to expand the destination from Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport to John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, California.
The use of superjet finally arose in the early 2015. In March 2015 they purchase 10 Sukoi Superjet 100 as expensive as $ 350 million. This step make them become the only one airline which used superject aircraft for their service around Western countries. And now the other 12th and 13th aircrafts will be soon available to empower this airline. At the same moment, Interjet Air Airlines joined OneWorld alliance which potentially added their International flightsand give some shares to Mexicana de Aviacion.
By this successful achievement, Interjet Air was trying to be on the top list of the biggest airline business in Western. They also created some discounts. So, it will make the possibility of the customers to get cheap Interjet Air Airlines tickets.
If you plan to use their service for having a great holiday experience, you must do a booking first. Interjet Air Airlines booking can be done as easy as pie. In fact, you can simply perform your booking request through online. You can also get cheap Interjet Air Airlines tickets if possible. Sometimes this Airlines has a special discount in a certain moment like on Christmas Eve and many more.
Interjet Air Airlines low airfare can be possibly got by booking it on legal ticket sellers which legally cooperated with this airline or you can get it from the company directly through online booking. However, you must pay attention to buy the ticket or book the seat only in a legal place. In fact, online world is fulfilled by many scammers. So, beware !
For conclusion, Interjet Air airline is a beneficial company for you who wish to go regionally or abroad. It has already served million of passengers and already grabbed nice reputation through their excellent service.
- Sukhoi Superjet
Baggage Allowance and Information
What is your baggage allowance?
For domestic and international travel the check-in baggage allowance is 50 kilos (110 lbs)
Can I bring musical instruments on-board?
Yes, provided they can be stowed in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you. You can also purchase an adult fare ticket and place the instrument on it provided that the seat is next to you, that the instrument can be fastened, and that its linear dimensions do not exceed a total of 78.74 inches (height + width + length) and its weighs 66 lbs. or less.
I need a Wheelchair; do I need to ask for it in advance?
It is not necessary; however, to better serve you we recommend that you take advantage of our Special Request form at the time of purchase and place the request.
Do you allow sporting equipment?
Yes, as part of your baggage allowance, any excess weight would be charged the standard rate.
Do you have restrictions on carry-on items?
Yes. Dangerous goods, inflated balls and balloons, fishing rods, umbrellas, spears, darts, baseball bats, domestic tools, surgical instruments, glass, mirrors or other items which in the opinion of the company represents a danger to the aircraft or their passengers.
What items are not permitted to be transported as part of my luggage?
It is prohibited to carry on baggage::
- Articles or objects that the airline deems not to be properly packaged.
- Items or objects which in the opinion of the airline could endanger the aircraft, its crew or other passengers.
- Liquids and / or flammable gases (gasoline, paints, gas refills, fuel, oxygen).
- Firearms and explosives (ammunition, fireworks, signal flares, fireworks, cartridges).
- Industrial or household products (bleach, aerosols, mercury, and other solvents).
- Matches / Lighters.
- Corrosives (acids, wet batteries, etc) Irritants, magnetized, oxidants (as peroxide) and radioactive waste.
- Portfolios or cases with installed alarm mechanisms.
- Products of avian origin (egg or any other). Also prohibited pack clothes, merchandise and other items in egg cartons for transportation.
What items are prohibited to be transported in hand luggage and in checked baggage?
It is forbidden to transport as luggage:
- BOX CUTTERS
- BITES Alpine / Peaks Ice Breaker.
- KNIVES – With the exception of plastic knives or butter round leaf
- BUTCHER KNIVES
- Razor blades – such as knives, razors, utility, razor blades, loose parts, excluding safety razor machines.
- BASEBALL BATS
- Bows and arrows
- Cricket bats
- GOLF CLUBS
- HOCKEY STICKS
- THE LACROSSE STICKS
- Pool Cues
- STICKS FOR SKIING
- Cattle prods
- WORKING METAL BARS lever type.
- Drills and drill bits (including cordless portable drills)
- TOOLS (more than seven inches in length)
- GEL-TYPE OF CANDLES
- CUSTOM GEL – gel insoles are not permitted, but shoes with heels builder gel can and should be removed and controlled
- Non-flammable liquid, gel or aerosol paint
- Snowballs and decorations, and regardless of size or amount of liquid inside, even with documentation
- AIR GUNS
- AIR GUNS (PAINT BALL, GOTCHA)
- GUN LIGHTER
- USE SPRAY SELF DEFENSE PEPPER
- 4 ounces (118 ml) container of mace or pepper spray is permitted in checked baggage provided it is equipped with a safety mechanism to prevent accidental spraying. Defense Sprays containing more than 2% of the mass of tear gas (CS or CN) are prohibited in checked baggage.
- MARTIAL ARTS WEAPONS
- ELECTRIC PARALIZARORES
- Thrown OR MARTIAL ARTS (stars)
- MANGO PORRAS
- Brass knuckles
- FIREARMS-Interjet not allow the transport of firearms on international flights.
- Flare Gun
- PARTS OF WEAPONS AND FIREARMS
- Pellet gun
- REAL WEAPONS OF FIREARMS
- STARTER PISTOL
- FLARES (any form)
- HAND GRENADES
- PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES
- Realistic replica of Explosives
- AEROSOLS (except personal care or toiletries in limited quantities)
- Fuels (including cooking fuels and any flammable liquid fuel)
- GAS BURNERS
- LIGHTER FLUID
- FLAME LIGHTER – flame lighters create a thin needle, like a flame that is hotter (reaching 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit) and more intense than those of common lighters. Flame lighters often used for pipes and cigars, and maintain a constant flow of air-propelled fire regardless of the angle at which it is held. Torch lighters remain banned.
- Matches ANYWHERE ON A safe deposit box (no strike anywhere) matches are permitted as hand luggage, but all matches are prohibited in checked baggage.
- Flammable paints (see below for other items to non-flammable paints)
- PAINT THINNER WITH DILUTED
- Realistic replicas of incendiaries
- CHLORINE FOR SWIMMING POOLS AND SPAS
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND OTHER COMPRESSED GAS CYLINDERS
- LIQUID BLEACH
- Spillable battery – except those in wheelchairs
- Spray paint
- Tear Gas – Self Defense Sprays containing more than 2% of the mass of tear gas (CS or CN).
- Flammable liquid, gel or aerosol paint
- Flare Gun
Interjet Air Ticket Booking
Now you can easily compare and book Interjet Air tickets all you have to do is enter your “From and To” location along with the date you want to travel on. And then select the number of members going to travel and then click the “search flights” button and you will come up with lots of flights and different prices compare and book your ticket!